~ Kiite mo ii? Ima kangaeteru koto ~
~ Wagamama demo Kamawanai nda ~
*SECTION 1: BASICS:*
1. Name: Rady, hah!
2. Nicknames: Rady
3. Nationality: Hong Kong
4. Siblings: n/a
5. Status: Single
6. D.o.B.: October 8th
7. Sign: Libran Rat
8. Screen Name(s): ... right :)
9. Location: Anagura
10. Birthplace: Hong Kong
11. What you look like: Asian
12. Age: I wish I didn't know
13. Gender: :)
14. What color is your hair? Black
15. What color are your eyes? Dark brown
16. How tall are you? 5'3"
*SECTION 2: MORE INFO:*
1. Beeper Code: These don't exist anymore, do they?
2. Favorite Salad Dressing: Italian + garlic!
3. Where do you work?: At home until I get a steady job... T_T
4. Favorite Movies: Titanic, The Beautician and the Beast, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter movies, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, etc.
6. Favorite Types Of Music: Seiyuu @D@!
7. Favorite Car: Acura Integra
8. Type Of Car You Have Now: Toyota Matrix
9. Favorite Saying: Right now? "Usotsuki."
10. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: In&Out
11. Favorite Ice Cream: coffee, chocolate, vanilla, others ::drools::
12. Favorite Soda: Coca-Cola
13. Favorite Alcoholic Drink: I don't drink, but flavoured rum...
14. Favorite Holiday: Christmas (since I shouldn't count Halloween)
15. Favorite Food: Beef (steak!), mash potatoes, sea urchin, pizza...
16. Favorite Song(s): "Kimi ga iru" sung by Seki Tomokazu
17. Favorite Television Show(s): Hercules and Xena, Stargate SG-1, Merlin
18. Favorite Radio Station: I don't listen to the radio anymore...
19. Favorite Junk Food: dark chocolate, ice cream, espresso beans, etc.
20. Favorite Candy: See 19
21. Favorite day of the week: These days, Sabbath
22. Favorite color: Blue, etc.
23. Favorite Shoes: My normal shoes and my pretty boots!
24. Favorite Sound: Nature sounds, beautiful music, Seki Tomokazu's voice, beautiful voices, BL noises... hehehehe..
25. Favorite Smell: Ocean scents, familiar smells, and...
26. Favorite Brand of Gum: Hm, rather fond of Orbit and Icebreakers these days.
27. Favorite Animal: Dog, cat, mouse...
28. Favorite Place to Sleep: My bed?
29. Favorite Thing to Do in the Summer: Go home to my Gramma
30. Winter: Try to put myself in a holiday spirit
31. Favorite author: Bronte sisters, Ursula Le Guin, Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child, J. K. Rowling
*SECTION 3: THE FUTURE:*
1. School: Looking primarily at CSU Fullerton and USC for their teaching programs
2. Where You Want To Live: Hong Kong, please let me go home one day!
3. How Many Kids You Want: Depends on the other person, you know. Seriously.
4. What Kind Of Job You Want: Sound designer or teacher, and on the side, website work and teaching piano, perhaps.
5. You Want To Get Married: If I can find the right person, anyway.
*SECTION 4: WHICH IS BETTER:*
1. Coke Or Pepsi: Coca-Cola
2. Cats Or Dogs: Both!
3. One Pillow Or Two: Two.
4. Deaf Or Blind: Deaf, as much as I value my hearing, I can't function if I couldn't see.
5. Pools Or Hot Tubs: Hot tubs, soak for a while baby...
7. Cds Or Tapes: CDs, but I prefer mp3s these days.
8. Cooler Ranch or Nacho Cheese Doritos?: Cooler Ranch, so old school.
9. Mud wrestling or Jello wrestling?: Jello babies, hah.
*SECTION 5: WHAT IS:*
1. Love: Either the most wonderful thing in the world or Pain in disguise.
2. Your Most Prized Possession: My beloved computers.
3. The Thing That Makes You The Happiest: Seki and Trunks have never made me sad. Ever.
4. The best number in the world: 3, 11, 111, 8.
5. The best memory of this year: My time with Asakawa Yuu!!! ♥
6. The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You: I'm. Erasing my old answer and leaving this blank.
7. Your Favorite Slow Song: "Kimi ga iru" sung by Seki Tomokazu
9. The scariest thing that ever happened to you: Going temporarily insane.
10. The best feeling in the world: Depression's terrifying, nonidentical twin sister.
11. The worst feeling in the world: Being despised for loving someone.
*SECTION 6: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:*
1. Abortion: It's an individual's choice, so let them make it (wisely, I hope)
2. Homosexuals: More power to those who love!
3. Love: Headache.
4. Death: Depressing, but some visit me.
*SECTION 7: WHO:*
1. Makes You Laugh The Most: Nobody as of late. >_>
2. Do you hate: Hopefully nobody in the near future.
3. The person who knows the most about you: Beginning to think nobody does.
4. Do you trust the most: Myself, gotta start somewhere.
5. Seems to be the most down to earth: Earth, ka... Nobody.
6. Has It Easier, Guys Or Girls: Guys, and don't get me started.
7. Loudest person You Know: Me, for sure lol.
8. Craziest Person You Know: Uh, nobody I know.
9. Weirdest Person You Know: Nobody's weird enough to don this title.
10. Who are you thinking about right now: Voldemort.
11. Do you miss the most: My gramma and Voldemort.
*SECTION 8: GENERAL QUESTIONS:*
1. Do You Ever Save AOL Conversations: They're automatically logged.
2. Do You Save Emails: Yeah, I do.
3. Do You Save Pictures People Send You: Depends on what pictures?
4. How Many People On Your Buddy List: Don't know, not going to count.
5. When Are You Usually Online: Almost always.
6. Do You Like Motorcycles: Oh yes, not like I can afford one.
7. What Are Your Favorite Stores: Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, Baleno, Red Earth, Fresh & Easy.
8. Are You A Player: No.
9. When Do You Go To Sleep: Late. Or early, whichever you prefer.
10. When Do You Wake Up: When I have to.
11. Do you sleep with a nightlight: My dual monitors stay on, so yes.
12. What's underneath your bed: Um, undergarment drawers.
13. What do you wear to bed: Comfy stuff.
14. Is your bed made: Not right now because I'm sleeping soon.
15. What do you think of Ouiji boards: Why would I need a silly board?
16. Where do you wish you were right now: Not here, that's where. =_=
17. Are you righty, lefty, or ambidextrious: Right.
18. What's on the walls of your room: My shitload of posters and other graphical stuff, mostly.
19. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: Mostly yes.
20. Do you eat chicken with a fork or your fingers: Fork or chopsticks.
21. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be? Don't want one, needles hurt. T_T
1. What is your full name? Skip.
2. Backstreet Boys or Nsync? N'sync sound better but I really don't care either way.
3. Pepsi or Coke? Coca-Cola.
4. What color pants do you have on right now? Black shorts.
5. What are you listening to right now? "premier amour" - Irino Miyu.
6. What is right next to you now? Printer, cup of water, the rest of the computer stuff.
7. What is your desk made of? Wood and metal fasteners.
8. What are the last 4 digits of your phone: 9981, go figure.
9. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate raisins!
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A colour nobody would touch.
11. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? New Zealand sounds lovely! Or another scenic location would be nice...
12. Have a lava lamp? No.
13. Do you like snow, sun, or rain? Rain, I guess, it never snows here though.
14. How is the weather right now? A tad chilly.
15. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Second-hand only. =_=
16. What did you do last night? Worked on websites.
17. Last person you talked on the phone with? My mother, if that counts as "talking."
18. What is the nicest thing you find in the opposite sex? Voice... Mmm...
19. Who do you like? Really now.
20. Favorite numbers? 3, 11, 111, 8.
22. What makes you happy? Seki, until I find something else equally or more reliable.
23. Favorite sport to watch/play? I like to watch professional wrestling, swordplay, and swimming. As for playing, I like swimming, badminton, and uh DDR? XD
25. Favorite band? Weiß Kreuz, Oh my god o_o.
26. Birth date: October 8th.
27. Eye color? Dark brown
28. Height? 5'3"
29. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore! :D
30. Do you have any siblings? No.
31. Who are your best (close) friends? Right now, Saa and Ryan. Really, you guys.
32. Best advice given to you? "Get professional help." I've yet to test how sound the advice is though.
33. What do you want to be when you grow up? Technically, I'm "grown up" already, so uh, a sound designer or teacher? Yeah.
33. What is your favorite food? Beef, mash potatoes, sea urchin, pizza, etc.
34. What are your future goals? Get a steady job, damnit! Move out, work on a life partner somewhere along the way, and if things work out, move back to HK one day. Sigh. All malleable.
35. Who is the funniest person you know? Seki's a funny baby. X3
36. Favorite movie? Meh refer to the first survey.
37. Favorite day of the year? Boxing Day :3 Anniversary! ^__^♥
38. Favorite girls' perfume? Don't know, something with jasmine or lavender probably.
39. Favorite men cologne? Dude, I like clean smells, like soap. o_O
40. Do you like to dance? When nobody's looking. Or when it's really dark.
41. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Sometimes.
42. Favorite brand name? I lost interest in this again.
43. If you could change your name, what would it be? Rady.
44. Worst sickness you've ever had? Really, really bad stomachaches...
46. What is your 1st son's name going to be? Jonathan HAHA. x_x I like Raphael but I don't think people would let me get away with that one...
47. Daughters name? The names I like are apparently bad luck for me, so I'll let other people decide this one.
48. Do you like scary movies or happy? Happy more, but... >_o
49. Night or day? Night, always.
50. Favorite CD? ALL of Seki's solo CDs, or Corda's Felice 1 & 2.
51. Summer or winter? Winter, despite seasonal affects.
53. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, but I prefer handshakes.
54. Do you consider cheerleading a sport? Yes, it's active and goal-oriented.
55. What did you think of this survey? Too long, I'm getting too old for this.
56. Your location? Los Angeles, CA. Generally.
57. Shoe size? approx. 7-8 USA size.
58. Do you care about the way you look? Not particularly, as long as I'm decent.
59. Do you get a tan only in the summer? Does the sun only shine in the summer?
60. Do you have big ears? No, I have small ears.
61. Do you have a crush? LOL, on someone who's getting married! It's okay, I really don't care, never have since it's just a crush and nothing more.
62. Do you like to give advice? If I care about the person, yes.
63. Daydreamer? Yes.
64. In the last 24 hours have you cried? Yes.
65. Cut your hair? No.
66. Worn a skirt? No.
67. Been mean? No.
68. What do you think this survey has done for you? Reminded me why I prefer to live online.
|« Back||Forward »|
Site © by Rady, 2001-2010. Copyrights and Disclaimers.